- I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology (IJSRIT), what is the scope of this journal?
Answer: International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology (IJSRIT) publishes research papers in the fields of Genetics, Health Science, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Chemistry, Computational Biology, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Pharmacy, Physics, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Animal Science, Sea Science, Biology, Micro Biology, Bioengineering Chemical & Bio molecular Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering & Technology Management, Engineering Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunication, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Agriculture, Biophysics and Biochemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Husbandry, Neuroscience, Zoology, Robotics and Automation, Health Care and Public Health, Nutrition & Food Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Social Sciences and So on.
- Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJSRIT is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
- Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, IJSRIT is published both in print and online versions.
- Is IJSRIT an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, IJSRIT is an open-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
- What type of paper does IJSRIT publish?
Answer: IJSRIT publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- Does IJSRIT publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in Science and Technology will occasionally be published.
- Who is the publisher of IJSRIT?
Answer: IJSRIT is run by Centre for Promoting Knowledge (CPIK), UK.
- I want to submit may paper to IJSRIT, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does IJSRIT have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJSRIT has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guideline in preparing the manuscript before submission.
- Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
- How much time does IJSRIT take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum two weeks.
- Does IJSRIT require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 30 USD for each additional copy.
- What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 25% –35%.
- Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
- My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at email@example.com
- I want to know about the copyright policy of IJSRIT.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJSRIT are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
- I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJSRIT. How can I
give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.